welcome to my new blog

I hope my words somehow inspire you, and make you smile, please tell your friends if you like my blog, and, share my joy for writing. Have a wonderful day, hug someone you love.



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The luxury Of Sleep

Today is Tuesday, January 11,2011 The school day was delayed by two hours, due to icy roads. This change in arrival time made me very happy, I mean I got two extra hours sleep, and, after all isnt sleep what we all want anyway??? Well at least most moms I know, and some who are not moms. Sleep has to be the most underated luxury we experience, I mean it doesn't cost anything, and yet it is so extremely valuable. Sleep is how ones brain recharges, and recovers from whatever stresses the world throws your way. Thank you to whoever decided that school should start later, and I could sleep later, I owe you, whoever you are........

No comments:

Post a Comment