welcome to my new blog

I hope my words somehow inspire you, and make you smile, please tell your friends if you like my blog, and, share my joy for writing. Have a wonderful day, hug someone you love.



Thursday, April 14, 2011

Great walk with my son Adam

Sunday April 10, Adam rode his bike while I walked, since then, Ive fallen off the wagon of motivation, I will recover, but I feel my old ways creeping in around me. "not a good feeling". HELP!!!!!! yesterday I visited a friend in the hospital, a fellow server where I work, she had a portion of her intestine removed and has a colostomy bag now. One day fine, the next in surgery, the human body is a miracle that sometimes likes to play cruel jokes on us. Eat well, drink well, and truly be merry. She is a smoker, so I'm hoping this will give her the reasons to quit. Most smokers defend the habit with such crazy excuses like this one, "well I have to die of something"! OMG, really? Thank God I never smoked, as stated in one of my previous blogs. My friend is in serious denial about recovery time. She thinks she will be back at work within weeks, I'm thinking months, who knows, stranger things have happened. OK Wagon, where are you I need a ride............

No comments:

Post a Comment