welcome to my new blog

I hope my words somehow inspire you, and make you smile, please tell your friends if you like my blog, and, share my joy for writing. Have a wonderful day, hug someone you love.



Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring break, Easter, and a birthday

Well I havent blogged lately, so here goes, this week the kids were out of school on Spring break, Easter is tomarrow, and Adam turns 9 on Monday the 25th of April, need I say more? Been a little busy, so my blogging has gone to the way side, I not on track with the exercise, except for hand weights, and occasional bike ride. So there I said it, I need to get back on track!!!!!!!! Boo me!!! When school opens up on Tuesday I should be back to normal, Easter at work tomarrow, will be difficult. I am working a double, YEAH!!!:( no mercy from my boss, except he says He will let the "moms" off first, whoopy. So needless to say Ill be exhaused Sunday night, I guess the Easter bunny will arrive really early tomarrow, because I have to work at 12 noon!!! BOO waiting tables has its down side, and holidays are one of them, usually have to work even on mothers day, and thats the worst!!! But Im thankful to have a job, and to make great money, so I should be a happy camper right?????? someday I wont have to do it anymore, I only hope its not the day Im buried LOL!!!!!!!! More later, love me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment