welcome to my new blog

I hope my words somehow inspire you, and make you smile, please tell your friends if you like my blog, and, share my joy for writing. Have a wonderful day, hug someone you love.



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3 in a row!!!! yeah!

Feeling a little bit proud of myself today, walked 45 minutes with Scooby,(my German Shepard) I struggle to walk him, because he gets way to excited, and he isn't trained properly, so I get a little nervous that he might cause damage if he gets loose, but it all went well, then I came home, and little guy scrappy wanted to go too, so I walked him about 20 minutes. I cant walk them at the same time cause they get a little nuts, and together they are quite unmanageable. So I got quite the workout. I did my 5lb weights for arms and upper body before I left, so that was taken care of early.
I did splurge on lunch at home: Juicy burger, on 100% whole wheat bun,, with grilled asparagus, and rice. But its okay, I'm on track, and working on  my goals. the food choices haven't really been my problem, its the not working out, or exercising, so I just have to balance the two things. found this video on line, hope it helps me.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment