welcome to my new blog

I hope my words somehow inspire you, and make you smile, please tell your friends if you like my blog, and, share my joy for writing. Have a wonderful day, hug someone you love.



Monday, March 21, 2011

Im proud of my baby steps

This weight loss journey is a long one. There are times when I don't exercise for as many as 4 days, usually that's the weekend when the kids are out of school, and I make excuses that I'm too busy with my little guy to do it, and I work full time at night on the weekends, so I'm more focused during the week when the boys are in school.My days are mine to myself, and I feel like I can focus more on the exercise. I wont beat myself up, for the times I miss, I will only praise myself for the times I get the walk in, and the weights. If I only focus on the bad the good cant shine through, I can see a difference in my face, and the way I feel, even when I only walk 3 to 4 days a week.
Today I walked with scrappy (the dog) for 45 minutes, we took our usual route, then ventured off through the Daffin park area, its a mainstay in Savannah,  O then did my 5 lb weights.Its beautiful this time of year, our Azaleas are blooming now, and spring has sprung. I'm thankful for the days that I'm successful, and hopeful that I can get strong enough to make everyday exercise a priority, but for now, its baby steps to my goal, and I'm proud of that.!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. good for you Glenda, you just hang in there and do what you can. Judy

    ReplyDelete