welcome to my new blog

I hope my words somehow inspire you, and make you smile, please tell your friends if you like my blog, and, share my joy for writing. Have a wonderful day, hug someone you love.



Sunday, March 13, 2011

Took a few days break

Had to break for a few days, several reasons, I had bad foot pain on my right foot, think I was overdoing it, so now I have to figure out how to get in the walk or stairs, maybe not both at first, due to strain its a hard balance. Also I used this weekend to plan my oldest sons birthday he turned 16 on March 11, pics to follow later, so Ill be on track by Monday, so say a prayer, that I continue to be motivated and focused, its way to easy to just drift back to old habits, Any advice? I need to hear anything that might help me. thanks to all. Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment