welcome to my new blog

I hope my words somehow inspire you, and make you smile, please tell your friends if you like my blog, and, share my joy for writing. Have a wonderful day, hug someone you love.



Thursday, March 24, 2011

getting there.....

Today I worked my weights, and walked for 45 minutes. Very proud of myself for pushing through to make 4 straight days. Had lunch with a girlfriend, so a rather good day for me. My 16 yr. old son Josh, tells me I dont do enough social things for myself, Im too busy being a mom, my husband calls me a hermit, I am a rather private person, so I am planning on nurishing friendships, and creating more lunch or movie dates with friends, who knows maybe even a girls night!! Crazy right? So Im even thinking about a date night with the hubby, if I can sweet talk Josh into watching his little brother.:) more later

No comments:

Post a Comment